A very important thing to remember from this day forward (and for the next 364 days) is…this is 2014…not 2013.
Apart from changing the 3 to a 4, what else needs our attention as we welcome the new year and all the new it brings with it?
- What resolutions will you make?
- What habits will you break?
- What dreams will you wake?
- What chances will you take?
- What weakness will you stake?
- What litter will you rake?
- For whom will you bake a cake?
- What change will you make and for who’s sake?
- What action can you take to ease another’s ache?
- What will it take to make it jake?t
- What attitude do you need to shake?
The past has passed. The future lies before us – each day new. Let’s embrace it and live fully as we lean hard into who we want to be this next year.
Begin now…there’s no better time than the present.
I can’t think of a better way to ring in the new year!
Happy New Year, everyone!