1 ) Why worry about things I can do nothing about? That’s fruitless.
2) Why worry about things I CAN do something about? – Take action to remedy the problem and invest that worry energy in making necessary changes.
3) Why worry about things that MIGHT happen? Take that concern and become prepared.
4) Why worry if I offended someone? Either they are or they are not.
5) Why worry about dying? It’s going to happen. We just don’t know when.
6) Why worry about when you will die? Be prepared and provide for your family’s present and future needs now.
7) Why worry at all? Worry saps energy and creativeness, hinders the ability to problem solve, fills the mind with useless thoughts and the heart with fear.
What worries you and why?